Jun 24, 2017

Shame or shame?

Remember when was the last time you were humiliated?
But many are constantly, to father, to mother, to friends.
In fact, many people do not have these insults. Because it happens constantly.
People eat rice constantly, even if they suddenly forget it one day at work, they often don't remember it until they are very hungry. Because he was busy or engrossed in work.
In the same way, a small insult among a thousand insults can cause the same damage as a big insult in a moment.
I know that many people feel bored to read. But there is a special reason for writing it. It can be known after reading. "can go"
Once I played football at the Mohsin field, after the game I went there to wash my hands and face after doing ablution of the mosque above Mohsin College. Then meeting with a friend, hi / hello. He asked me, "Are you in 'our' college?" I said, "Coming to play football."
It would have been better if it ended here. Instead of doing that, the girl bent her face and said, ah, I thought again that you are also in our college. Although that girl already knew that I am not from that college. That day, I understood what he wanted to prove by just asking the question in front of a group of friends. But then I didn't say anything. I did not mean it in that sense. This and that. The reason for saying it after so many days is that maybe he forgets. But I have not forgotten.
Insulting is good, but calling the college "our" college is more insulting. Because you have not qualified to study in that college, you have to study in your father's name or work.
So it should not have been sworn that day. However, it was widely adopted thereafter. I have been walking quietly with my head down because I hope one day to answer with my head up.
The varsity exam is ahead, I hope that he can use his talent and ability to pass the entrance exam, stand shoulder to shoulder with that whose father's name is not called, and insult outsiders like me in the campus.

No comments: